Expert Plumbing Service Offers More
Expert Plumbing Service is not your run-of-the-mill service company. We strive to offer our customers quality materials and superior craftsmanship. We use cutting edge technology in the diagnosis and repair of a broad range of plumbing issues. Each of our highly trained, Service Specialist is licensed which is the law in the State of Illinois. In addition, we are continually training our plumbers and technicians in order to better meet the needs of our customers. Plumbing problems can occur anywhere or at any time. That’s why at Expert Plumbing Service you can speak to a live person 365 days per year, 24 hours a day. We are a family owned company serving the Will, Cook and Dupage counties for over 3 decades. Become part of our family so you can be treated as family!
Expert Believes in Giving Back to the Community
At Expert Plumbing Service we believe in giving back to our community through various charitable organizations. A few of our favorites are:
- Habitat for Humanity – an organization that not only builds homes for struggling families, but also mentors them in the fiscal responsibilities of home ownership (Link to Habitat for Humanity)
- Homes for Our Troops – a cause near and dear to our hearts as we personally have three of our own children in the military. This wonderful organization builds home for severely disabled veteran from the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars. These homes are built to accommodate the veteran’s specific needs and are given to our disabled veteran mortgage free solely through the donations of contractors like us. (link to Homes for Our Troops)
- New Lenox Food Pantry – The New Lenox Food Pantry gives grocery assitance to over 300 resident families during these tough times.
- Various youth and community programs
- Participation with several local Chamber of Commerce Events (link to New Lenox Chamber as well as the Frankfort/Mokena Chamber)
- We are even a minor sponsor of a local up and coming race car driver (link to Probst Motorsports)
We also have scheduled appointment times for your convenience. A pre-notification call is given to all customers 30 minutes before arriving at your home.