No Need to Dig Up the Yard for Sewer Repair
There’s no need to dig up your yard, driveway, sidewalk or road … let us re-line your sewer with our Cured In Place Pipe (CIPP) liner! This trenchless sewer repair is a method of repairing your sewer using a process of relining your existing sewer with a 3mm liner and a 2 part epoxy resin allowing you to save the mess and destruction in your yard. This means minimizing the damage done to your landscaping and a faster, less aggravating process. The end result is a smooth and seamless pipe within your pipe. The trenchless sewer repair process consists of:
- The line is evaluated using our sewer camera to determine what is needed to resolve the problem.
- Next, the line is cleaned using our specialized hydro-jetting equipment using the high-pressured water to scour the pipe.
- A two part epoxy resin is inserted into the liner material. Using an air inversion system, the liner is inserted into the sewer pipe.
- Once the liner is in place, a calibration tube (similar to a balloon) is inserted and pressurized, molding the liner material to the interior of the existing piping.
- Once the material is cured, the calibration tube is withdrawn, leaving you with a new, fully intact sewer pipe.
There are many benefits of using this process for repairing your sewer line.
- This newly relined, seamless pipe is a continuous piece of piping, free of joints, and is better because roots cannot penetrate through its material
- The piping is resistant to cracking and leaking
- Calcification can no longer occur because the deposits will not adhere to the inner walls of new epoxy lined pipe, keeping water running smoothly through the pipes
- The entire process is done from above ground, minimizing damage to your landscape and leaving your driveway and sidewalk intact.
- The epoxy liner is tough, lasting a long time. Therefore, we can guarantee our materials for 50 years!
Choose Expert Plumbing Service, Inc. to repair your sewer using our trenchless sewer repair or cured in place pipe (CIPP) repairs for a hassle free and reliable sewer repair process that does not involve digging up your yard.